NAUI Enriched Air Nitrox Diver
Do you want to extend your bottom time, lessen your surface interval, and maximize every dive? Become a NAUI Enriched Air Nitrox diver! This course may be taught as a stand alone program or may be combined with other NAUI training programs such as NAUI Scuba Diver or NAUI Advanced Diver.
During this course, you will learn how to choose the proper blend of Nitrox for your dive profile, determine maximum depth limits for your Nitrox mixture, analyze your breathing mixture, and plan and safely execute each dive. Your instructor will teach you about:
- The physiology of oxygen and nitrogen
- Advantages, disadvantages, and risks of nitrox
- Oxygen toxicity
- Hazards and precautions of handling oxygen
- The concept of Equivalent Air Depth
- Use of EANx with standard Air Dive Tables
- Common gas mixing procedures
- And more
After your exam, you attend a 1-hour in shop class testing air, covering the formulas, and more. Sign up today!